Loans Against Motorcycles
Lamna offers fast, reliable loans against motorbikes. If you need funds quickly, you can use a motorbike to get a loan – often on the same day you apply.
To get a loan against a motorbike, just apply online, giving us the details of your vehicle, including year, manufacturer, model and mileage.
Based on this information, we’ll call you back with an immediate, initial loan offer.
If you agree to our valuation and terms, bring your bike to one of our branches for an inspection and, if you choose, we can finalise our agreement. We’ll then transfer the funds into your bank account immediately.
We’ll store your motorbike in a high-security facility. Once you’ve repaid the loan and agreed interest, we return your bike, in the same condition you left it.
We believe we offer the best loans against motorbikes in South Africa. Some benefits of using a motorbike to get a loan from lamna:
- our interest rates are competitive
- we don’t apply any hidden fees or penalties
- we transfer funds into your account straight away
- we don’t supply information to credit bureaux or other third parties
- we comply fully with the National Credit Act guidelines.
To use a motorbike to get a loan, the bike must be fully paid for and registered in your name.
Documents required for loans on motorbikes:
- the motorbike’s registration documents, which must be in your name or your company’s name
- your ID
- proof of address.
Raise Capital From Your Motorcycle
Latest Assets News From The Lamna Blog
Why using an asset to get funds quickly may be the best option for your business.
The top investment-worthy luxury brands in South Africa now.