If you live or work near Sandton and need a loan against your car, lamna is here to help. Our loans are fast, flexible and low-risk funding solutions.
The good news is it takes just 24 hours for the money to appear in your bank account. All you need is to own a fully paid-up car.
Here’s what you need to know about getting a loan in Sandton using your car as collateral.
Where in Sandton can you apply for a loan against a car?
The lamna Sandton branch is conveniently located at EeziSpace Self Storage on 5th Street in Wynberg.
A team of consultants and vehicle appraisal experts is available during normal office hours on an appointment-only basis. You can call us to make an appointment to meet a consultant at our office. We’re easy to find at the address below.
EeziSpace Self Storage
5 5th Street
How vehicle-backed loans in Sandton work
Getting a loan against your car in Sandton is quick and easy. Follow these steps.
- Call us on 086 111 2855 and tell us the make, model, mileage and condition of your car. Alternatively, you can submit the vehicle’s details on our online loan application form.
- Our consultant will make an initial offer of how much we’re prepared to lend you based on the information provided about your car.
- You bring the car into our Sandton branch for an appraisal. We make a firm offer of a car-backed loan and the vehicle is handed over as security.
- We draw up a formal agreement, outlying the terms of the loan, together with the admin fees and interest charged for borrowing the funds. The agreement is signed and the money transferred into your bank account.
- Your car is safely stored in a restricted access storage facility. It remains there unused and fully insured until you have settled the loan in full, according to the terms of the agreement.
Who qualifies for a loan against a car in Sandton?
If you’re the registered owner of a car, you qualify for a car-backed loan from lamna. The only condition is the vehicle must be paid up in full and registered in your name.
How much money can you borrow using a car as collateral?
The amount of money you can borrow against your car is directly dependent upon the vehicle’s age, condition, make and model.
lamna’s loans against cars are calculated as a percentage of the assessed trade market value of the car. As a result, it’s in your interest to have the vehicle independently appraised before you agree to our formal offer of a loan.
What do you need to get a loan against a car in Sandton?
All that’s required in terms of supporting documents is:
- a copy of your ID
- proof of residence
- the car’s original registration papers.
Why get a loan against a car in Sandton?
A loan against a car from lamna has no impact on your credit record. As the funds are secured by the vehicle, we don’t request bank statements or proof of income. We don’t do credit checks or report transactions to credit agencies.
A loan against a car is an agreement strictly between the lender and the client. It’s also a funding method devoid of legal red tape.
If you can’t pay back what you owe, we sell the car to cover our losses. We don’t hand you over to debt collectors or pursue the matter in court.
Now you know how to get a loan against your car in Sandton. At lamna, we also offer fast, discreet loans against the value of a wide range of assets, from luxury watches and jewellery to artwork.
Client borrows R10,000 for 90 days.
|Loan Amount||Repay Terms||Monthly Repayment||Total Repayment||Initiation Fee||Monthly Fee (Interest + Service charge)||APR|
|R10 000||3 months||R568.40||R12 902.20||R1 197||R560||60%|
How to get a quick and easy loan against your car in Port Elizabeth.read more
How to get a quick and easy loan against your car in Durban.read more
Why the car for loan scheme is the quickest and easiest way to borrow money.read more